Our Goals in treatment:
- Stopping violent, controlling behavior
- Learn assertiveness skills
- Implement Stress Management Techniques
- Commitment to Change
- Accepting Personal Responsibility for abusive behaviors
- Changing Thought Patterns and Identifying Thinking Distortions
Our program is based on current research and we utilize evidenced based curriculum that supports the premise that abusive behaviors are a result of thinking distortions, belief systems, and deficits in emotional expression. The weekly group is for 26, 32 or 52 weeks which comply with Department of Health Standards and regulations.
Are you ready to make a change?
We’re here, ready to help you take the first steps in creating the life you want.
250 North Litchfield Road Suite 150
Goodyear, AZ 85338
508 E. Monroe Ave
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Justice Trac helps us stay in contact with courts and probation officers, keeping them up-to-date with day-to-day operations at Estrella while minimizing paperwork, phone calls, and faxes.